Skip to content
- starting over in your 30s and 40s. It is okay to begin again and again and AGAIN.
- empathizing with the many women and men dealing with fertility issues. Learn to read the room and not hurt people with prying questions and unsolicited comments.
- denouncing and destroying the societal burden on women to make marriages work to the detriment of their emotional and mental well-being.
- fighting for justice where injustice is evident. Rid silence and encourage speaking up!
- protecting our children from all instances of actions/words that are prone to destroy their innocence.
- people’s rights to differing opinions. Rather than attack/insult, listen and educate, if it is required. Perhaps, you might learn something by musing over a different opinion.
- tears. Every man and woman feels pain. It is not gender specific. It is okay to express pain, loss, sorrow and bitterness with tears toward healing and positivity.